I call this little hairpiece "flowers gone wild". Ethan commented that it looked like a plant that lives under the sea. My dad said it looks like it's attacking her head. Whatever it is, I love it! It's a bit much at present, but she'll grow into it. : ) Also, to demonstrate yet again my photographic prowess, I chose to transcend the normal photo of 'baby sitting in grassy field with flowers' by including a statement of gritty realism as reflected in the garbage cans right behind Bella. Brilliant.
4 years ago
1 comments:
Hello Summer--Fiii--nally. . . a new blog--(I should have figured that it was technical difficulties!) Your blogs crack me up --I have really missed reading about your cute little family--love the bows--and the reality check of the garbage cans in the background, Ha, ha!!!! Congrats to your hubby!!! Tell your mom "Hi!" Love, Louene
Post a Comment