CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mama's little grrrrl


My little girl is growing so big!! She'll be one next month!! She was wearing her sun hat and playing outside in her play yard so nicely while mommy cleaned the car. I just had to snap a shot of my happy little girl!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love that you finally posted I was wondering what the Californians were up too... Tell Steve congrats on passing the test that is wonderful! The pictures are so cute and the weather looks beautiful over there - I'm totally jealous. It was so good to see you. Tell the family hello and also tell Taylor he looked totally handsome and grown up for Jr. Prom.

Our Family said...

So beautiful, I can't believe she is almost one!!
We miss you guys, it's fun to see your pics.