Well, this version is "Don't throw your child out with the yard waste", a statement, more than anything, of how much yard waste we actually had (whoops!). Ethan kept complaining that the leaves were "scratchy" but I just told him to hold still and smile until I got the right shot, which explains the forced smile.
4 years ago
3 comments:
I LOVE Ethan's forced smile. :) What a CUTE idea!!! My boys sure do LOVE to hang out with Ethan. Wish we lived a little closer. :(
I LOVE Fall!! Usually you say a pictures worth a thousand words, but as I soon as I saw "forced smile" and "the leaves are scratchy" the picture was even better!! You have to have a little pain to have great photos :-)
Great pic of Ethan. Love the "happy face!" The pics of the pile of leaves is so autumn. Good job, Summer :)
Post a Comment