He's my best friend. When we spend time together, whether watching a movie or just laying on the bed talking, we feel so familiar to each other. Friends and lovers and soul mates by choice. I see now how beautiful marriage can be.
What's not to LOVE!!!!!! He is just so incredibly COOL!!! I LOVE my bro...eventhough, he will always be Dumbutt to me. :) Honestly, Stevo, you are my favorite brother. ahahaha.
Thats so sweet Summer. Best friends forever :). I feel so lucky to be your husband. Your the best mommy ever to Ethan and Bella, they are 2 really lucky kids.
Ethan was tooting at the dinner table one night so Steve instucted him to either go to the bathroom or step in the other room before he needed to toot again. Ethan said "I don't have time, it just wants to come out right now!", to which Steve replied; "Then just hold it!". A look of panic swept Ethan's face as he exclaimed "But I can't hold it! It just slips right through my fingers!".
-Queen Elizabeth 1, after she saw Sir Edmund for the first time since he had banished himself from her court (out of humiliation) seven years prior, for accidentally passing gas while bending to kneel before her.
2 comments:
What's not to LOVE!!!!!! He is just so incredibly COOL!!! I LOVE my bro...eventhough, he will always be Dumbutt to me. :) Honestly, Stevo, you are my favorite brother. ahahaha.
Thats so sweet Summer. Best friends forever :). I feel so lucky to be your husband. Your the best mommy ever to Ethan and Bella, they are 2 really lucky kids.
Post a Comment