Ready for her close-up!
This is what Grandma Reiff and Aunt Whitney do when I leave her alone with them!! Put enormously large bows on her head and have a fashion show. Bella posed her hand under her chin by herself, obviously loving ever minute of it!
4 years ago
7 comments:
I'm so happy to be able to see your family blog now! :) Thanks Mucho! It was a lot of fun spending time with your family and everyone. I sure hope we can do it again real soon. We'll just skip the whole pooping in the pants thing I hope next time! heeheee.... Oh....and the Dr. Pepper being poured on white carpet... :)Thank you for you help on that one!
I think Bella has definitely got modeling potential. :) She seems to like to pose and do fashion shows. Plus, she is more than likely going to be tall(its definitely in her genes). :)
She's such a CUTIE! I just want to squeeze her!! I'm still available for baby sitting if you ever need one :)
She is adorable. I just have to laugh at the huge bows. That seems so your moms style. Your anniversary trip looked like so much fun!
Watch a darling little one you have with Little Bella. She is a doll. I love the picture of her with her head resting on her arm. Terrific pics of a "bella" baby!
Hey Summer it is Krista. It was so much fun to have you visit with us for those few days - your kids are so adorable and that little Ethan is FULL of personality. I hope you had a great Halloween - I'm looking forward to seeing more posts of you and your family. Hopefully, we'll see the whole family soon!
Where are your picts from UTAH??? You have lost the love of blogging! Where did you go? :)
Post a Comment